Wednesday, April 11, 2007

going no-pay

progress of the cip data entry has been very promising. i've cleared almost 80% of the stack and i'm left with only 20% of the ones which are the tougher ones (longer lists of students on each entry). it's heartening to know i'm well on my way to complete this final task given to me. =)

i was totally left out of the isle programme today..which i didn't bother to ask why. on the brighter side, it's not all a bad thing i'm excluded.. at least i won't have to do another camp for thursday and friday.

a few things on my to-do-list as i go on no-pay leave starting next monday

1. interview at tuas
2. hair cut with patrick
3. get my eyebrows trimmed
4. shopping with my mum
5. catch up on sleep/rest
6. continue to send out lots of applications
7. confirm itinerary for hanoi

friday is coming so close, so close!! =)

No comments: