Wednesday, December 05, 2007

if you aren't hurting, you ain't running


Joined the velocity run yesterday and my foot started to hurt after 3km. =( sera was pretty concerned about it and kept asking if I was alright. It was painful, but bearable pain. Much more bearable than the itch of not being able to run.

The aftermath - my foot hurts right this moment. I am convinced I ought to lay off running for a few days but I would still want to do macrit on Saturday.

Farhan was telling me an excerpt from the Dean Karnazes Ultramarathon man. His coach told him, “If you aren’t hurting, you aren’t running hard enough.”

I must be running real hard, coz I’m hurting big time =P

Managed to solve this big blunder I made on the antique AS400 system. PHEW! So glad the difference has been reconciled. I won’t want to get bee lan into trouble due to my mistake. Going through 1000+ lines on the excel spreadsheet can really get someone cross eyed!

Ct has been reminding me that I have consolidation of accounts to be done. I haven’t got around reading the reference book till now. i got to finish the report on 21st Dec and I haven’t got much a clue how I’m going to get it done. =S

I’m tired mentally. I can’t think about the accruals problem. I’m so tired I don’t even feel like eating. Eating is a chore.

The thought of going home is the only thing worth looking forward to, at least for now.

No comments: