Monday, March 23, 2009

tricia cries out

the intensive over the weekend left me intensively tired. The Sunday run was given a miss and it left me feeling something was missing from the weekly routine.

Exams are fast approaching and the pressure has moved up by another notch. The migraines are acting up again.. and I took a day of medical leave today. I treasure this time out of the office as I got to do quite a bit of house work and also got around organizing some things at home which I have been putting off for a while.

2 modules this term is a huge burden I’ve chosen to take up. It’ll be another 2 next term and I’ll be putting myself to the test again. The first half of this year has been expected to be extremely hectic..and it’s proving itself to be so.

I just hope to clear all the modules by this year and complete my studies as quickly as I can. Like dearie would put it “quickly get it over and done with”.

I like getting the house cleaned up. Changed the bed sheets.. vacuumed and mopped the floor..washed the toilet.. put naphthalene balls in the waredrobes.. the whole place smells fresh and clean. =)

The fis module is worrying. I walked out of class not understanding what prof dogan was rambling about. It’s all up to me to read and attempt all the questions now.

Don’t give up. I’m already almost ½ way there. Don’t give up now, tricia.

No comments: