Monday, June 21, 2010

effective habits

All the best to dearie for his interview today. Hope it goes well..and hopefully this job will be something suitable. =)

3 more weeks to shm. That’s fast. Another 2 weekend of MR perhaps. Another 3 track workout. Race day.

I just remembered I am still holding on to alicia’s harry potter series and I’m stuck on the 4th book for a long long time. Oh man! How do I find discipline to do my reading? I still have 3.5more investment books plus 1 financial modeling book. I need to schedule my time so I find discipline to go through portions of them daily.

I am inspired by those who are making a lot of sense in the equity market. I need that hunger for more knowledge.

Felt abit out of the zone last few weeks. Was still looking at the board but didn’t know where to place our chips. Today the market is up. Our counters are faring pretty decent till now. Another hour to closing. Hope they hold up.

meantime, i need to remind myself.

1. read more. learn more.
2. save more.(save for investing. save for holiday!)
3. invest wisely.
4. work smart.
5. run hard.
6. eat healthy.
7. rest well.

No comments: