Monday, June 07, 2010

lazy bug go away

I hit a new high post-tokyo weekly mileage. 59kms. It could have been close to 70km if not for our MR run which was cut short due to the heavy rain.

Haven’t ran at MR for a long while since the hamstring injury and being back at it again feels refreshing. The air was good. The slopes were challenging as ever. We will be back to complete the 2 loops this Sunday.

Things at work have slowed down somewhat. The required reports are getting more complicated, which requires a lot of input from operational staff. Getting them to respond and do up forecast is daunting. I sent out the request for figures last week and requested the replies to be in by Friday. I’m more than half way through Monday and I have only received one respond. How am I going to get things moving when others are not contributing the required? I’ve been waiting for the manpower figures for 2 weeks and I am still not hearing anything from hr.

I feel frustrated because I am not able to make people move, even when it’s by orders from the director. I am just a small time accountant. So what can I do?

I thought the weekend was pretty rested. We spent a lot of time sleeping and I lazed so much that I didn’t get around doing work I planned to. i do have to get around quite a few things pretty soon.

Got to kick that lazy buggy. Get things going!!!!

I've got to do the tax filing for mummy. Read my books. Do some analysis of counters we're eyeing. (Ok..of all things i need to do..at least our training programme towards SHM is making some progress =D)

No comments: